My Favourite Content- 4 mins
This is a list of some of the things I like on the internet. I hope you find something you resonate with!
For my favourite books, check out GoodReads.
For my favourite music, check out Spotify.
- What You’ll Wish You’d Known – Paul Graham
- The Tail End, Wait But Why – Tim Urban
- Why books don’t work – Andy Matuschak
- The Lesson To Unlearn – Paul Graham
- How to Get Rich (without getting lucky) – Naval Ravikant
- How To Work Hard – Paul Graham
- Augmenting Long-term Memory, Augmenting Cognition – Michael Nielsen
- How To Start A Startup – Paul Graham
- Melatonin, – Gwern
- Meditations On Moloch, SlateStarCodex – Scott Alexander
- Scope Insensitivity, LessWrong – Eliezer Yudkowsky
- Money Stuff
- Marginal Revolution
- Sam Altman’s Blog
- Andy Matuschak’s Blog
- Cognitive Medium
- A16Z Articles
- Addy Osmani
- Gates Notes
- Astral Codex Ten
- Future Perfect
- Wait By Why
- Terry Tao’s Blog
- Roots of Progress
- Will Robins’ Blog
- Paul Graham’s Blog
- Hyperbole and a Half
- EA Forum
- Daniel Gross
- Read Something Great
Lists I Want To Get Through
- Incerto Series
- Patrick Collinson’s Bookshelf
- Jordan Peterson’s Great Books
- The Harvard Classics
- Stripe Press
- Conversations With Tyler
- Making Sense
- The Tim Ferris Show
- Rationally Speaking
- Odd Lots
- Lex Fridman Podcast
- Masters of Scale
- 80,000 Hours Podcast
- 80K After Hours
- Uncommon Core
- Zero Knowledge
- This Week in Startups
- The Methods of Rationality Podcast
- The Waking Up App
- Product Hunt
- Our World in Data
- Hacker News
- Economist Espresso
- Roam Research
- Misc Resources for ML & DS, YL
- Khan Academy
- GitHub Student Developer Pack
- Teach Yourself CS
- Anything Kaggle
- Fast AI
- React Tutorial
- MIT OCW
- Calculus, Gross
- Linear Algebra, Strang
- Best tip: don’t worry about syntax. Learn by doing.
- If you were able to have dinner with anyone in history, living or dead, who would it be and why?
- What’s one thing you believe in that nearly no one else in the world does?
- What’s one thing you would like to know about that humanity hasn’t fully explored yet?
- If you could master one skill, what would it be?
- If you could stop your life for a year and work on any project, what would it be
- What are your top 3 goals in life
- What’s the best thing you could be working on, and why aren’t you?
- What is some advice you’re happy you ignored?
- What have been the 3 most pivotal moments in your life?
- What is something you’d want to prove but can’t?
- What’s one thing you’ve learnt about love that you didn’t think you’d learn?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- In what ways are you weird?
- What are your top 3 goals in life?
- What are your top 3 favourite questions?
- What question do you wish people asked you more?
- What gets me up in the morning?
- What is my mental model of the world?
- How do I want to lead my life?
- “If you’re going to be a bear, be a grizzly.” – Gandhi
- “You cannot fail unless you quit” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forest Gump
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
- “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” – Steve Jobs
- “Whatever, the soup is getting cold” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys!” – Orc from Two Towers
- What man could ask for more of a life than he had lived? – R.A. Salvatore
- “I wish it need not happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Schwanch (lol)
I’ll update this list infrequently.